The Boise State University Publications Office in the School of Public Service specializes in colorful books of nonfiction popular scholarship about Idaho and the American West.
- Book Review – Surviving Minidoka: The Legacy of WWII Japanese American Incarceration
- Book Review: Sad pieces of Idaho’s past
- Right-Sizing—And Right-Buying: What’s Working At Indies
- Thirty years, one unified passion
- Through the Lens of Local
- Thought For Food: A full diet of topics filled the book, including farm ethics, the dynamics of refugee gardens and public markets and the politics of the potato
Boise State University Publications Office | firstname.lastname@example.org | (208) 426-1350 | Albertson's Library Building, Room 191