The Idaho Business Review’s Accomplished Under 40 has a distinct School of Public Service flavor this year, with multiple faculty and alumni making the prestigious list.
Here are the Accomplished Under 40 honorees with their School of Public Service connections:
- Dr. Amanda Ashley, Assistant Professor, School of Public Service
- Todd Cranney, Managing Partner, Riverwood Strategies, Eagle (Cranney has taught in Boise State Political Science Department)
- Jess Harrison, Director of Communication and Government Affairs, Idaho School Boards Association, Boise, Boise State MPA
- Jayson Ronk, Director of State Government Affairs, Micron Technology, Boise State MPA
- Dr. Justin Vaughn, Associate Professor of Political Science
“The inclusion of our faculty and alumni on this prestigious list is a source of pride for the School of Public Service and the University,” states Corey Cook, Dean of the School of Public Service. “We are reminded regularly of the many achievements of our graduates and the impact of our full time and adjunct faculty in the community, but it is nevertheless inspiring to see our School so well represented in the Idaho Business Review’s list of honorees. Our faculty, staff, and students share a deep and demonstrable commitment to public service. We congratulate all of the awardees and all of those who contribute to daily to their communities and the state of Idaho.”
The Idaho Business Review Accomplished Under 40 program honors 40 Idaho business and professional leaders who have achieved success before the age of 40.