Minimum Criteria for Admission to Upper-division Criminal Justice standing
1. Admission to Boise State University and declared pre-criminal justice major.
2. Completion of the following courses with a C- or above in each course (if course work is in progress please wait until final grades have posted to apply):
- ENGL 101 and ENGL 102
- Foundations UF 100 and UF 200
- DLS: SOC 101
- DLS: POLS 101
- DLN with lab: BIOL 100, 107, 191, or 227
- Additional DLN: 3-4 credits (must be from a discipline other than BIOL)
- DLM: MATH123 or higher. You must have completed your required math at the time of application.
- DLV: 3 credits
- DLL: 3-4 credits
- Introductory CJ courses: CJ 101, CJ 102, and CJ 104.
3. At least 58 credits completed (including course work in progress in the semester application is received).
4. Cumulative GPA of 2.75, or higher, at time of application.
If you are currently taking any of these classes, please wait until grades are final before applying. Thanks!