Skip to Main Content
Mobile Menu


Student cadets are requested to complete an Planned Academic Program Worksheet (104R). Cadets complete the form with their advisors based on their major of study.  Advising and Academic Enhancement can assist with determining a course of study, provide degree planning tools, Finish in Four, tutoring services, and workshops to build academic skills.

Declare a Major and Minor
When registering for classes on Broncoweb, indicate your major and minor. To do this, once you have signed in to MY.BOISESTATE, follow these steps: My Academics, View/Change My Major/Minor Plans. You can also follow this procedure to change your major or minor.