Army ROTC and Undergraduate Nursing Students
Nursing students enrolled in Army ROTC gain unique hands-on nursing experiences while receiving financial assistance for college. Our students develop leadership and management training skills that can benefit you in either a military or private-sector nursing career.
Two-, three-, and four-year scholarships are available to nursing students. Scholarships provide tuition fees, books, and a monthly stipend.
Criteria for Scholarships:
- United States Citizenship
- High School Graduate with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Minimum SAT of 1050 or ACT of 21
- Physically fit and medically qualified
- Under 31 years of age on 31 December of the year you graduate from college
- Good moral character
For more information contact us.