Skip to Main Content
Mobile Menu


Brittany SundellMs. Brittany Sundell now advises lower division students in Criminal Justice and Political Science.

You may schedule an appointment with her by going to , or you can email her at

Ms. Sundell’s office is located in Library #172. Enter on the West side of the Library by the Criminal Justice Department doors and follow the signs for School of Public Service Academic Advising.