Please forward your completed forms to the attention of the Graduate Studies Program Director. Thank you!
Graduate Program Forms
Graduate College Forms
Below is list of frequently used forms from the Graduate College. Please access Graduate College Forms & Guidelines.
- Apply to Graduate School
- Graduate Catalog
- Program Change Request
- Adjustment of Academic Requirements (RAAR)
- Request for Approval of Transfer Credits
- Application for Admission to Candidacy (AAC) – Update in chronological order
- Graduation: To apply, log in to My.BoiseState
- Proposed Plan of Study for a Graduate Certificate
Thesis and Dissertation Office Forms
Below is list of frequently used forms from the Thesis and Dissertation Office. Please access the Thesis and Dissertation Forms – THESIS
- Graduate College Master’s & Doctoral Defense Notifications
- Appointment of Supervisory Committee
- Application for Admission to Candidacy
- Thesis/Dissertation Pre-Review Checklist
- Graduate Defense Notification Form
- Defense Committee Approval – (thesis)
- Final Reading Approval (thesis)
- Access Agreement for a Thesis or Dissertation (thesis)
Program Requirement of Final Dissertation Copies
- The program requires an electronic copy and a bound copy of your FINAL dissertation to be provided within one month following commencement. Once approved to submit your final electronic version via ScholarWorks, please forward an electronic copy for the Program Lead to retain within your academic unit’s student file. The Graduate College provides an electronic process for a student to order paper copies for the academic unit and any additional paper copies, such as those for personal use.
Registrar’s Office Forms
Below is list of frequently used forms from the Registrar’s Office. Please access the Registrar’s Forms.
- Graduation: To apply, log in to my.BoiseState
The following sections are to be arranged between the faculty advisor and student, and cannot be substituted for a regularly offered course or used to improve a grade for a course already taken.